Western Global is an international designer and manufacturer of industry leading tanks and equipment for industrial liquid handling. Building on a legacy that spans 5 decades, Western continually innovates and implements storage solutions for fuel, lubricants, and other hazardous materials for a vast range of industries and applications.
In 1962, Western Global was established as a family business in Stoke Gifford, United Kingdom as a tank fitting outfit. From its humble beginnings, Western expanded from the UK into European and North American markets. In 2014, Western acquired the business and assets of TransTank Pty Ltd, bolstering its containerised tank capability and expanding its footprint into Australia and South Africa, making Western a truly global organisation.
As a leading provider of portable tanks and dispensing equipment for the storage and handling of fuels, lubricants and other fluids, Western Global is able to supply safe, reliable and cost-effective turnkey refueling solutions globally regardless of the application. Companies choose to work with Western Global due to the following:
- Over 50 years of experience in developing fuel storage and dispensing solutions
- A comprehensive product range of tanks and dispensing equipment
- Qualified in-house engineering, design and compliance team
- Professional project delivery team with a proven track record
- Global reach with multiple distribution and sales facilities in Australia, Canada, Italy, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States
- Local and global product approvals including United Nations (UN), Underwriters Laboratory (UL & ULC), KIWA (Netherlands), British Standards (BS) and Australian Standards (AS)
- Local fabrication and assembly facilities and capability in Australia, Africa, Europe and North America
“Innovation is what drives us forward. We strive for continuous improvement in product development ensuring that our customers and their applications are always in focus. For over 5 decades, our partners have achieved ultimate efficiency in both their operations and their bottom lines by working with our organisation and products.”
To find out more about what Western Global can offer you, please visit our store.