Training and Exercises for Super Yachts
- IS YOUR YACHT REALLY READY?
- CAN YOUR CREW HANDLE EXTRAORDINARY SITUATIONS?
Elevate your yacht operations to the next level
Tailor made course based upon a Training Needs Analysis (TNA). Subjects can be within the categories special navigation and procedures, bridge handling and resource management, machine control room training, small boat handling, deck training and special security.
• Duration: TB
The available curriculum is as listed below. Besides the listed courses we are more than happy to provide tailor made training courses. Tailor made courses require a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) in which the wishes and needs are translated into a dedicated training plan. A TNA is also required for familiarisation training of crews on board new ships.
SPECIAL NAVIGATION & PROCEDURES
- Navigation and high speed manoeuvres in confined
- Navigation in close quarters
BRIDGE HANDLING & RESOURCE MANAGEMENT BRIDGE/CIC TRAINING
- Ship manoeuvring in bad weather
- Evasive manoeuvring
- Safety procedures general
- Safety procedures with anti-piracy teams on board
- Detection ranges of all sensors and lookouts
MACHINE CONTROL ROOM (MCR) TRAINING
- Command team training
- Machinery Breakdown Drills (MBD)
- DC & FF training (Damage control/Fire fighting)
- Basic DC&FF training for Fire Attack Parties
- Advanced DC training for officers/command team
SMALL BOAT HANDLING
- Basic operations
- Combined operations
- Safety training
- Boat (RHIB/Tender) launch
- Mooring & anchoring
- Vehicle lashing
- Boarding team training
- Submarine related courses
- Flightdeck training (Flight Deck Officer & ship’s flight