JPAT: Joint purchase advisory team
- WHAT IS THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT HAVING THE BEST EFFECT?
- HOW TO WRITE A PURCHASE PLAN?
- HOW TO MANAGE INTEGRATED LOGISTIC SUPPORT?
Military decision makers are often confronted with logistic challenges of how to get the right equipment at the right time in the right place. At the forefront of this challenge is the purchase of new or used cost-effective equipment. What is the right equipment that in the end will have the right effect in the area of operations?
You can receive our assistance for the preparation and completion of a procurement plan, consisting of one or a combination of the following documents: Operational Requirement (OR), RFQ, Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ), RFI, RFP, RFQ or Request for Tenders. You can further benefit from our support with project management, specification development, value analysis, supplier market research, contract negotiation and administration, interface control management, acceptance testing, setting to work (STW) and storage management.
How to translate the operational needs into realistic specifications of cost-effective products that can be delivered on time?
ROLES WITHIN JPAT
JPAT is a combination of your team and our specialist consultants. We help, you will decide. Our role is to coach, support and guide you to the right end state.
- It is your JPAT process, we are the moderator.
- You are supported in drafting a procurement plan for one or more products.
- You will benefit from our operational expertise and experience varying from unit and
ship level up to division, squadron or fleet.
- You will benefit from our intimate knowledge of the international defence industry.
- You will benefit from our in-depth knowledge and expertise in peace keeping and peace enforcing operations
The result is a crystal clear procurement plan, for one or more products and/or services, that is tailored to your operational requirements, available budget and timeline. With requirements and specifications that are recognizable and understandable by any supplier or manufacturer.
You can receive JPAT assistance for the preparation and completion of a procurement plan, consisting of one or a combination of the following documents:
- Operational Requirement (OR)
- Request for Qualification (RFQ)
- Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ)
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Request for Quotation (RFQ)
You can further benefit from JPAT consultancy for assisting you with:
- Project management
- Specification development
- Value analysis
- Supplier market research
- Contract negotiation and administration
- Acceptance testing (FAT, HAT and SAT)
Key Domains Served
- COMBINED ARMS & UN OPERATIONS
- LAND & AMPHIBIOUS
- MARITIME & COAST GUARD
- AIR & SPACE