Eureka! Military Tent Systems
Eureka! has a history of developing modern, innovative military tents that have become standards in all branches of the military. A supplier in every major conflict since World War I, Eureka! delivers the military tent solutions that meet the ever-evolving mission requirements of soldiers around the world. With MSS Defence we provide advice, supply and training. All over the world!
Deployable | Sustainable | Expeditionary | Versatile | Modern
MSS Defence can assist you with the selection of a military tent system tailored to your exact requirement and budget. With or without accessories to let you have a turn-key system: thermal liners, heaters, cooling systems, lighting, flooring, stretchers, sleeping bags, chairs, tables, outside trackways etcetera. You can select one or more of the available standard Eureka! military tent systems below:
Rapid Deployable System
The RDS is a rapidly deployable, highly expeditionary shelter system proven to be one of the fastest and most reliable systems on the market today. The patented truss-style frame system is stronger and more durable than standard “Scissor” style frames. It withstands 150 kg hanging load at any point on the frame. When it comes to force protection at remote base operations in any operating environment, the RDS is the most durable, versatile military tent shelter system.
MGPTS Type III
Military General Purpose Tent System
Designed in 1997 the current MGPTS military tent incorporates the latest tension tent design and manufacturing technologies. It provides the military with a multi-purpose weatherproof shelter for any operating environment. The performance specifications established for the MGPTS are some of the most stringent wind/rain/snow loading criteria to be applied to any military tent system.
Two man 3-season double wall tent
Another example of innovation, engineering and design. Two-man, three-season, free-standing, double wall military tent. Incorporates a vapor permeable tent body with a waterproof floor and fly, which also provides 1,8 M2 of additional gear storage. Extremely tough and durable. The COMBAT Tent has two openings and shockcorded poles, requiring no special tools for erection and striking. Additionally, the rain fly is adaptable for use independent of the tent body.
Lightweight super-compact individual tent
The TCOP is a unique Eureka! designed military tent produced for the U.S. Military. This individual shelter incorporates all of the important features requested by personnel in the field. The TCOP is designed using durable materials that exceed government requirements and are warranted to stand up to repeated field use. It’s extremely tough and durable. The entire upper body is constructed of breathable nylon for control of condensation.
Extreme Cold Weather Tent
The Extreme Cold Weather tent is a four soldier, all-season, tension pole supported military tent shelter with 5,8 M2 of floor space and an interior height of 1,37 meters. The ECWT weight is less than 11 kg. Each tent comes with two rainflys (woodland Camo and Arctic White) and the fly provides an additional 2,7 M2 of vestibule area. Operable in climates ranging from -32°C to +52°C. Withstands 50 knots steady winds with gusts to 65 knots. The snow load capability is a minimum of 22 kilograms per M2.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL SYSTEMS
We supply rugged tent floors with and without integrated cable management provisions. Our patented, anti-static, non-slip plastic flooring maintains its shape and durability over years of use and re-use in all types of harsh, indoor and outdoor environments. Its durability under even the toughest conditions makes it the ideal solution for military, government, commercial, and non-profit organizations requiring portable or permanent flooring that’s impervious to conditions that limit the use and longevity of plywood and other plastic flooring products.
- Fast Install and Strike
- No Maintenance
- Weather-proof and easily cleaned
- Palletized sheets can be stored anywhere
- Supports vehicles
- UV-degradation resistant
- Impervious to most chemicals
- Useable in any temperature or weather
- Warrantied for 5 years (although customers routinely enjoy 15+ years of sustained field use)
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly: products designed for use where grass and turf protection is important
- All sheets include drainage holes, are anti-static treated, slip-resistant, and 100% recyclable
Our favourite system has superior specifications:
- Super-rugged, high-impact design specifically for military field applications
- Uses up to 60% less energy than other lights in the field today
- Extended life expectancy of approximately 50,000 hours
- Disperses light evenly across the workspace area
- Converts to mission critical blackout mode – at the flip of a switch
- Always puts the light in the workspace no matter how you hang it
- Master control plus independent on / off / blackout mode switch on each light
- Connect up to sixty (60) lights to a single outlet
- Control all lights from a single outlet with the master control switch
- Installs quickly in any tent, at anytime or factory-installed
- Lights can be rolled up with the tent at breakdown
- Maintenance free