Our ethical principles
Our ethical principles are the values that set the ground rules for all that we do as employees of MSS Defence. As former military officers we once promised that we would never lie, steal or deceive. We still live to this promise however in business life we needed to fine-tune these a little bit in order to come up with standards that can be adhered to by all members of our network, our customers and suppliers included.
- We will not lie. We will never deliberately mislead. We will be as transparent as possible, freely sharing information, as appropriate to the relationship.
- We will keep our commitments. We will not make promises that can’t be kept. We will not make promises on behalf of MSS Defence unless we have the authority to do so.
- We will create and follow a process and achieve outcomes in a way that a reasonable person would justify.
- We will be open and direct in our communication. We will respect the abilities and contributions of others.
- We will maintain an awareness of the needs of others and act to meet those needs whenever possible.
- We will live up above mentioned MSS Defence ethical principles, even when under personal, professional as well as economic pressure.