JPAT – Joint Purchase Advisory Team
JPAT – Joint Purchase Advisory Team: A brand new MSS DEFENCE service that helps defence customers to purchase and procure in the most cost-effective way.
Military decision makers are often confronted with logistic challenges of how to get the right equipment at the right time in the right place. At the forefront of this challenge is the purchase of new or used cost-effective equipment. What is the right equipment that in the end will have the right effect in the area of operations?
You can download the JPAT factsheet here: MSS DEFENCE JPAT – Factsheet 2017
How to translate the operational needs into realistic specifications of products that can be delivered on time?
ROLES WITHIN JPAT
Our specialists can help. You are the decision maker. Our role is to coach, support and to guide:
- You manage the joint purchase advisory team consisting of your own military experts and MSS specialist consultants.
- You are supported in quickly writing a purchase plan for one or more products.
- You will benefit from our operational expertise and experience varying from unit and ship level up to division, squadron or fleet.
- You will benefit from our intimate knowledge of the international defence industry.
- You will benefit from our in-depth knowledge and expertise in UN Peace Operations in UN HQ and in the field.
The result is a crystal clear procurement plan, for one or more products and/or services, recognizable by any supplier, that is tailored to your operational requirements, your available budget and your timeline.
Any JPAT is remotely supervised and coached by:
Major General (ret) Patrick Cammaert – former Force Commander, Military Advisor DPKO and GOC Eastern Division MONUC
Brigadier General (ret) Dick Swijgman – former Deputy Force Commander Anti-piracy and Counter Illicit Trafficking Operations in the Caribbean and Africa
You can receive JPAT assistance for the preparation and completion of a procurement plan, consisting of one or a combination of the following documents:
- Operational Requirement (OR)
- Request for Qualification (RFQ)
- Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ)
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Request for Quotation (RFQ)
- Request for Tenders (RFT)
You can further benefit from JPAT consultancy for assisting you with:
- Project management
- Specification development
- Value analysis
- Supplier market research
- Contract negotiation and administration
- Interface control management
- Acceptance testing (FAT, HAT and SAT)
- Setting to work (STW)
- Storage management
HOW TO GET JPAT ASSISTANCE
Do you need JPAT assistance? Just send a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we make sure that one of our specialists will contact you soonest.