The new to market MASTER AC 24 AIR CONDITIONER (by Dantherm) is a transportable and affordable AC unit developed for the use by expeditionary units operating on a tight budget. The Master AC 24 is designed for placement outside with supply air and return air ducted to the tent (Ø315 mm). The function of the Master AC 24 is based on a cooling circuit and two powerful centrifugal fans. The lower section contains the evaporator and evaporator fan and draws outside or recirculated air through the cold evaporator coil and supplies the cooled air through the discharge into the tent. The upper section of the unit houses the condenser fan and condenser coil and returns the heat taken from the cooled air to the outside.
- Setup and operation can be done by a single person
- Cooling at outside temperatures up to +55°C
- Environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant
- High/low pressure switch ensuring a long compressor lifespan
- Connects to the mains power supply or to a separate diesel generator via a 10m power cable with CEE plug
- Temperature control carried out by a room thermostat hardwired to the air conditioner
- Inlet and discharge openings for Ø315 mm uninsulated, flexible ducts
- Easy transportation by either forklift or optionally on the mounted wheels
|Model||MASTER AC 24|
|Operating temperature range ºC||20 to 55|
|Airflow, std. setup m3/h||1500|
|Power supply V/Hz||1 x 230/50|
|Max. current A||15,2|
|Refrigerant / quantity Type/kg||R 134a/2,5|
|Max. system pressure bar||25|
|Chassis On wheels||Wheel can be mounted and dismounted w/o tools|
|Transportation||Either by forklift / lifting hooks|
|Room thermostat||Hardwired to the AC unit|
a Master product, by Dantherm
The Dantherm Group is a leading provider of climate control products and solutions. The group companies have more than 60 years of experience in designing and manufacturing high quality and energy efficient equipment for heating, cooling, drying and ventilation for a wide range of mobile and fixed applications.
Every year Dantherm Group uses significant resources on product development to stay in the forefront and is constantly adapting the products to changing market demands and legislation.