BLUEBOX 60 RO
Light mobile Reverse Osmosis water purification for expeditions by MuchMoreWater
The BlueBox Suitcase system
The BlueBox Suitcase system is a highly portable drinking water purification unit made for smaller groups and platoons on missions to rural areas, humanitarian catastrophes, and other expeditions.
Light mobile Reverse Osmosis
The Bluebox 60 RO unit has a daily capacity of 1440 litres per day, giving 5 litres of drinking water for 288 people, or 72 pcs 20 L bottles.
- Clean drinking water safety exceeding WHO standards
- From any raw water source
- ‘Plug & Play’ units ready for fast deployment
- Proven concept in more than 20 countries
- Drinking water setup in less than 10 minutes
- Light weight, highly mobile unit
- Easy to operate by unskilled personnel
- Integrated internal battery
- Multiple power solution: Can run on Solar power, External Battery, Power grid
Dynamo PLUS Power Pack
The P3Solar Dynamo Plus Power Pack is a lightweight, portable charging solution utilizing a 12V16Ah Lithium Polymer Battery and 20W Portable Solar Panel.
The battery pack has a built-in vehicle jump start capability and can power most electronic devices including; cell phones, smartphones, tablets, notebook computers, satellite communication equipment and much more.
The Dynamo Plus’ convenient carry bag holds the Battery, Solar Panel, DC Converter and the following accessories: Wall Charger, Car Charger, Jumper Cables and Notebook Connectors (8 sizes supported).