CIMSA ‘lngeniería de Sistemas’ is a world class parachute company with activities in design and manufacturing of all kinds of parachutes and aerodynamic stabilizers.
The initial days of silk air crew emergency parachutes, when the company was born in 1934, lead to today’s development of the state of-the-art manufacturing procedures, techniques and design methodologies around the stabilization and deceleration of bodies with textile based systems.
They are specialized in precise designs and solutions tailored to any customers requirements, normally stowed in difficult areas, and involving the need for controlled and reliable extraction and deployment of parachutes.
- Aerodynamics and structural design and engineering of vehicle deceleration
- stabilization and floatation systems
- large highly loaded ram-air textile wing structures
- powered vehicles textile wings
- military personnel operations and training parachutes and high performance sports ram-air canopies
… their technology allows the company to respond to a broad range of performance requirements, not only in the area of personnel parachute systems, but also aircraft and vehicle braking and stabilizing chutes, ram-air guided load dropping systems, and other advanced system.
Want to know more about what they offer? Visit our website to view all products offered by CIMSA.