AVES SERIES LARUS S1 – “no one knows it is there”
Hiding in plain sight: that is the hallmark of AVES SERIES LARUS S1. Modelled after a bird, even animals react to it as though it were real. The airframe can be modelled after several species of naturally occurring birds, to be inconspicuous in any geographical area. Featuring real-time telemetry, interchangeable sensor modules and a high degree of autonomy, the AVES S1 makes for an excellent and unobtrusive surveillance UAV.
AVES SERIES LARUS S1 UNOBTRUSIVE SURVEILLANCE DRONE
Best of class Dutch quality covert surveillance drone
2,5m span | 40km range | 1,5 hours flight | sensor options
- Span up to 2,5 meters
- Cruise speed 43 km/h (12 m/s)
- Endurance up to 1,5 hours
- Range up to 40 km
- Operational radius of 15 km
- Payload 500 gram maximum
- Operational ceiling 10.000 meters AMSL
- Minimum covert height 50 meters
- Temperature limits -10 °C to +40 °C
- Wind speed up to 20 kts (5 Bft)
- Real-time telemetry link
- Interchangeable sensor modules
- IR and visible spectrum cameras
- Automatic launch and landing
- Various autonomous modes
The silhouette of the airframe can be ﬁtted to species common to the geographical area of operations, so that the AVES completely blends into the environment.
Depending on your operations and the chosen species, speciﬁcations can differ to represent the actual bird as accurately as possible. Spans of AVES S1 models range up to 2.5 m. Each variant can be equipped with daytime, nighttime, infrared and various other sensors.